Frequently asked questions
- 1. In-game. Resolution quality: Normal, language: English;
- 2. In Nox settings. Rendering mode: High-speed mode (DirectX);
- 3. Any text and texture smoothing should be disabled in the video driver settings;
- 4. Go to the following path: Start > Settings > System > Display. "Scale and layout" must be set to 100%.
- Use a VPN. During use, periodically every few days, check the performance of the bot without a VPN.
- Add bot to firewall exceptions.
1. Go to: Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Security > Virus and threat protection
2. Select manage settings, and then turn off Real-time protection.
The latest version can always be downloaded from the Telegram channel: tele.gs/trymovie_l2r_bot
If there is no letter with a key in the mail, check the "Spam" folder, if there is not, write to support (specify the mail and the approximate date of payment).
The solution may be to change the Nox version to 6.3.X.X. For example, change to the stable version of NoxPlayer 220.127.116.11.
Link to the site: https://www.bignox.com/blog/noxplayer-6-3-0-9-release-note/
Download link: http://res06.bignox.com/full/20191023/94193b59ded648159fc0ddd86ac94eb7.exe?filename=nox_setup_v18.104.22.168_full_intl.exe