Setting up bot for Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
The bot only supports the LDPlayer emulator version 9.
- Resolution: 960x540 (dpi 160)
Settings Game settings
- Support ASTC Texture: ON
Settings Other settings
- Root permission: Enabled
- ADB debugging: Open local connection
- Language: English
- Sleep Mode: Never
- Resolution: 100%
Video driver settings
The video driver is configured if the bot does not work after all the previous settings.
- Any texture or text smoothing: Off
- LDPlayer optimization: Off
- To work with multiple emulator windows, launch another bot window and configure a profile for each of the emulators.
- To autostart and start the bot with Windows, click on the "Create shortcut" button in the main menu of the bot to the right of the profile list. Place the shortcut from the desktop in the Windows startup folder (WIN + R and type: shell:startup).